Repair and Adjustment of equipment can help to quickly return equipment to service, and avoid unnecessary expenditure on new equipment. We offer a repair and adjustment service to make ours a truly complete service, and one that can help to save money.
Below is a list of just some of the equipment that we can repair and/or adjust:
- Hot Sticks / Fuse Pullers
- Portable Earthing Devices
- Electrical Instruments (RCD Testers, Insulation Testers, Multimeters, Clamp Meters, PAT Testers, Multifunction Testers, Voltage Testers, Replay Test Sets, Scope Meters, Process Meters, Power Quality Analysers, Milliohm Meters, Hi Pot / VLF Testers, Battery Testers, Decade / Self Check Boxes, Loop Testers)
- Temperature Instruments (IR Guns, Thermal Imaging Cameras, Probes, Thermocouples)
- Pressure Gauges, Instruments and Calibrators (Fluid and Gas)
- Light Instruments (Lux Meters)
- Air Speed, Flow and Pressure Instruments (Anemometers. Flow Hoods, Flow and Pressure Meters)
- Torque Tools (Screwdrivers, Wrenches)
- RPM Instruments (Tachometers)
- Dimensional Instruments (Vernier Calipers, Depth Gauges, Micrometers, Bore Gauges etc)
- Humidity Instruments (Meters)
- Sound Instruments (Decibel Meters)
Some adjustments and/or repairs are available with product and firmware updates to ensure that your product contains the latest reliability and performance enhancements.
To find out more about how we can assist with your Repair needs or to book your equipment in, please visit our Online Booking page, email us, or call us. Australia: 1300 662 119. New Zealand: 0800 123 682.
Your Partner in Compliance… Mobile Test ‘n’ Cal