At Mobile Test ‘n’ Cal, we exist to provide solutions to compliance problems in a variety of industries. Our customer-focused, onsite service will help you to reduce downtime, increase site efficiency, comply with legislation and provide site accuracy and quality assurance. We can offer a full replacement range as well as repair services and 24/7 online asset management.
Mobile Test ‘n’ Cal recently commissioned Colmar Brunton, a market research agency, to assess our customer satisfaction results, and also that of our competitors. The following feedback from the Account Director also sums up our customer focus and service excellence:
We exist to provide solutions to common compliance problems and headaches in a wide variety of industries. Everything we do is with our customers in mind. Here are the reasons we are the right choice for you:
- You come first – always. We are the world’s most client-centric compliance company.
- Peace of mind that you are working with the most highly accredited company in our industry. We hold not only NATA Accreditation (ISO17025) but also dual SAI Global Certification (ISO9001 and AS4801).
- Onsite service which reduces downtime, costs and inconvenience usually associated with keeping compliant
- We will beat any reasonable price on a comparable service by 10%.
- We have experience across all industries and asset types.
- A register for all your assets which you can access 24/7 and meets the backup and storage requirements of all Quality Systems.
- Online asset management portal which can suit one customer/multiple site situations
- Competitive, simplified and transparent rates
- Repair Capabilities
- A dedicated Customer Service person for your account, so you have a single point of contact
- Personalised reminder service for when your equipment is next due, so you don’t forget
- Work performed by the most experienced and most highly trained technicians
- The knowledge that you have chosen to put you and your team’s safety first
For more information about how we can help you or to book your next calibration, contact us on 1300 662 119 for Australia or 0800 123 682 for NZ.